How to become our client
How can BDC "EUROBROKER AD to become your stock broker for trading on the Stock market.
|Natural person||Learn more|
|Legal entity||Learn more|
Signing contract of doing brokerage jobs with the BDC ''EUROBROKER'' AD Banja Luka.
EUROBROKER customers can become domestic and foreign natural and legal persons. Client status, with all rights and obligations, the person acquires with the conclusion of the broker contract that represents a general service contract under defined conditions. The contract does not represent an order to buy or sell securities.
Just before the conclusion of the contract, broker must present to a future client stock broker rules which have been approved by the Commission for Securities.
Rules are the document with details about the rights and obligations of stock brokers and clients, and procedures in dealing with clients, Banja Luka Stock Exchange and other major institutions. The client get presented the official price list brokerage services, which has also previously approved by Commission for securities.
To sign the contract, you need the following documents:
A natural person:
• copy of valid identification document with photo (ID, passport, driving license)
• copy of a bank account opened in any bank by submitting originals for inspection (current account),
• procuration that you give to stock broker (EUROBROKER) to open the owner's account, unless the person has never traded at the stock market and did not participate in the privatization process, and no open owner's account at the Central Registry of Securities.
The contract for an individual client may make a person authorized by the client based on the procuration, which can only be:
• relative in the first instance of the vertical lines of kinship (parent to adult child, adult child to parent)
• spouse - marriage certificate shall be attached to evidence married people;
If you decide that you want to open contract by attorney is required:
• procuration to be certified by a notary or municipality,
• photocopy of identity document (ID card or passport) of client and his attorney (where originals provide for inspection).
Contract and account for buying and selling securities for a minor, signs parent or tutor, and sign the procuration is not required to do so, but should be submitted:
• Child's birth certificate,
• copy of identity card of a parent or tutor,
• copy of the bank parent or tutor.
• decision on tutoring (if the child has no father or mother).
• procuration to open owner's account if the person has not been traded on the Stock market,
• a copy of settlement from the court register or other relevant register for foreign legal entities, certified by the competent authorities of that country, with translation certified by court interpreter (the applicant)
• a copy of reports from Institute of Statistics that contain personal identification number of the applicant (statistics)
• a copy of conctract on opening a business bank account,
• a photocopy of a valid identity card or passport of the authorized representative (Director)
• specify the correct company contacts: address, telephone number, fax, mail, address and name of person authorized for representative,
For legal persons from abroad, documents such as the settlement from the court registration and statistics, and if necessary, copy of passport of legal representative for legal person must be translated into one of the official languages of Bosnia and Herzegovina (in consultation with the client, translation can be arranged by EUROBROKER) .
Open a owner’s client accounts in the Central Registry of Securities, and the customer account at a brokerage firm EUROBROKER where the action and money keeps for the purchase.
After signing the contract of the brokerage jobs, client gives procuration and order for opening the owner's account that is used for storage of securities in the Republic of Serbian recorded electronically and stored in electronic databases.
All persons who participated in the voucher privatization of state capital in Republic of Srpska, already have owner’s account. Also, owner's account have all those persons who have previously traded with stocks of issuers in the Republic of Srpska. Owner's account is unique and people who have it do not need to re-sign the warrant for his opening.
Opening owner’s accounts for individuals by EUROBROKER must submit the following documents:
- Procuration to open an owner’s account at a Central Registry for serurities (CRHOV);
- Copy of ID card;
- Copy of birth certificate;
- Proof of payment to CRHOV in the amount of 5.00 KM.
If the legal person has no open the owner’s account at the Central Registry of Securities of the Republic of Srpska (which is usually the case), it is necessary to submit the following documents:
- Procuration to open the owner’s account at a CRHOV;
- A copy of the settlement about entry in the court register;
- A copy of the notice of classification by industry (Statistics);
- A copy of ID of the person authorized to represent;
- Proof of payment to CRHOV in the amount of 10.00 KM.
The customer then signs the Order for opening a client account which serves as a transaction account for the shares that client trades through EUROBROKER.
• After delivery the fifth copy from the bank on deposited funds or after the money lies down on EUROBROKER account, the client signs the order for purchase of shares or bonds and determine the essential elements of the order,
• For people who want to open a sales order for the securities, it is desirable to bring the document confirming the ownership of specific securities, or to know the exact amount of securities that they have.
Order by time duration can be:
• Daily (only valid on the day given);
• To date (client determines till which day will take its orders, provided that this order can not be longer than 90 days);
• To recall (an order lasts 90 days);
• Any of these orders may be revoked at any time by the client issuing a new order (an order of revocation).
Fees and payments based on sales and purchases
• According to the rules of the Central Registry of Securities, deadline for balancing of executed transactions is three working days (T +3). Then the securities are transferring to the owner’s account of the person who purchased the shares, and money from his account for the purchase paid on account of the seller. These amounts are adjusted for the amount of fees. After the order is executed, broker send to client calculation of work about purchase or sale shares or bonds.
Details on fees can be found in the sub-menu price list.